Jobsource in the City of Carson is looking for all Forklift Drivers
Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count merchandise
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Steel Toed Boots a Must.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Kneeling is required occasionally
- Certified through OSHA
- Must be able to Multi-task